Online Shopping Payment Procedure
1. Online shopper visits the merchant's website and attempts to pay for service / product.
2. Merchant's website sends transaction enquiry to the payment system.
3. Online shopper's bank debit card makes payment to the bank.
4. 95epay checks the merchant information and finds no transaction request errors.
5. Payment request is produced and sent to 95epay gateway which checks the transaction information between the payment system and merchant's website.
6. If there are no errors, the payment order is produced and sent to the bank's payment platform.
7. 95epay returns the result from the bank's payment gateway to 95epay server.
8. 95epay server notifies both the merchant's website and the customer that the transaction is completed